Wednesday, November 9, 2016

inkovember!

Spent two and a half hours today at Barnes and Nobel looking through art books/ graphic novels/ comics/ and manga. I saw one called ‘All You Need is Kill’ and I said in my head “if this is $10 I’m getting it” and it was $14. So I got it, mostly because of the title, but also because it looks to be the manga version of live die repeat, and I did not know that existed. The title reminds me of ‘Blood Lad’, which my friend kept trying to tell me was good, but I never heard him because I was laughing too hard at the title and the image it conjured of a small boy made from a thin condom like membrane of skin overfilled with blood. So naturally I assumed the story was about him constantly in peril of being popped and the Lad loosing all his blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment